Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Personal Lies Radio Radio Show Podcast

 

This week, the lads spin records with "I" in the title or lyrics; lies and liars; personal matters; and getting "personal lies-ed." Buy the new Rural War Room album release, The Machine Don't Lie, on Apple Music exclusively for one week before other platforms! 

PLAY–Black Randy & The Metrosquad - Tellin' Lies  
The Dukes Of Stratosphear - The Mole From The Ministry  
Brian Eno - My Squelchy Life  
DA - The Pool  
Dean Elliott - They Didn't Believe Me  
Geri Halliwell - Look At Me  
Youn Sun Nah - Momento Magico  
The Fifth Dimension - Blowing Away  
Jennifer Batten - Ya Ain't Nothing Like A Fast Car  
The Tubes - Turn Me On  
DEVO - I Desire (Demo)  
Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U  

PLAY–Betty Davis - They Say I'm Different  
James Brown - I Got To Move  
Endangered Species - Headstrong  
Spooky Tooth - I Am The Walrus  
Jeff Beck - Line Dancing With Monkeys  
Add N To (X) - You Must Create  
Ding Dong Devils - Leopard Man  
Thompson Twins - Bigger And Better Lies (12" version)  
Pigeon Funk - Pigs On Fun  
Giorgio Moroder - I Wanna Funk With You Tonite (Edit)   
 
PLAY–Black Randy & The Metrosquad - I Tell Lies Everyday  
Polysics - I My Me Mine  
Debo Band - Ney Ney Weleba  
DEVO - Cameo  
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Lost Picking Flowers In The Woods  
Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - I Wanna Find A Woman That'll Hold My Big Toe Until It's Time To Go  
DEVO - Mechanical Man  
Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs - I'm Not A Lover Anymore  
Youn Sun Nah - Ghost Riders In The Sky   

PLAY–Doo Rag - Train I Ride  
Ekova - Idem Soit Done  
John Craig - I Don't Want To Do It  
Double Naught Spy Car - I Rose In A Field  
Gap Band - I Don't Believe You Want To Get Up And Dance (Oops!)   
R.S.D. - Sabres Of Paradise  
The Cracked - I Don't Like You Anymore  
Lolita - Airplane  
Adam & The Antz - Whip In My Valise  
DEVO - I'm A Potato  
The Dead Milkmen - I Hate Myself  
Blossom Dearie - I'm Hip (Live)  
Jerry Lewis - I Like It  
Dakha Brakha - Mermaids  
Gogol Bordello - I Would Never Want To Be Young Again  
Jennifer Batten - Cat Fight  
Missing Persons - Racing Against Time  
Pigeon Funk - Poule Bossa