Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cover That Up! Radio Podcast


PLAY≥Shiina Ringo - Starting Over
Spin Doctors featuring Biz Markie - That's The Way (I Like It)
Mandre - Money (That's What I Want)
Boney M - Sunny
The Bird And The Bee - How Deep Is Your Love
The Attery Squash - A Change Is Gonna Cum
Anzhelika Varum - Not Today
Honor Society - Magic
Merv Griffin - Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Dolly Dawn & The Dawn Patrol - Beethoven Wrote It, But It Swings
Perrey & Kingsley - Lover's Concerto
Kristin Hersh - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey
Oranj Symphonette - The Magnificent Seven
Taraf De Haidouks - Spune, Spune, Mos Batrin

PLAY≥Sir Julian - Caravan
? Dutch Various ? - Walk Like An Egyptian
Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit - Yield Not To Temptation (live)
The Ventures - Calcutta
Henry Mancini - Springtime For Hitler
Beautiful People Ltd. - I Feel Pretty (live)
Johnny Rivers - Baby, I Need Your Lovin'
Mina - Personality
Shiina Ringo - More
Steve Rushton - Strange Magic
Leonard Nimoy - I Walk The Line
Lee Scratch Perry - Yakety Yak
Ahn Trio - Riders On The Storm
The Residents - Matchmaker
Dave Lambert Singers - Hawaiian War Chant
Will Bradley & His Orchestra - In The Hall Of The Mountain King

PLAY≥Shiina Ringo - You're Just Too Good To Be True
Teenage Fanclub - The Ballad Of John & Yoko
Living Marimbas With Voices - Folsom Prison Blues
Guana Batz - I'm On Fire
Mandre - Dirty Love
RHEMA - Soo Bawlz
Rod McKuen - Mule Train
Chicks On Speed - Euro Trash Girl
Combustible Edison - Cadillac
The Kipp Academy - I Can't Help Myself / You Can't Hurry Love /
I Want You Back / Never Can Say Goodbye / Theme From Shaft
Shang Shang Typhoon - Revolution Ondo
Spooky Tooth - I Am The Walrus
Shiina Ringo - Yer Blues

PLAY≥ Jon Rauhouse's Steel Guitar Rodeo featuring Tommy Connell - Indian Love Call
Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit -Compared To What (live)
A Friend Of Mabel's - Can U Take It?
Oranj Symphonette - The Inspector Clouseau Theme
Meaghan Martin - Magic
Perrey & Kingsley - Moon River
Leroy Holmes - The James Bond Theme (Remix)
The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - Help, I'm A Rock
King Kurt - America
Johnny Rivers - Maybelline (live)
Icicle Works - Cold Turkey
Tanya Tagaq - Rape Me
Tronzo Trio - Ruler Of My Heart

 Instagram • Twitter • Facebook • Home