Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Head To Toe Show Log

RURAL WAR ROOM RADIO
10-5-2010

Esquivel - Miniskirt
Johan Timann - Trip Into The Body
The Residents - Holy Kiss Of Flesh
Perez Prado - Why Wait
Kebendo Jazz - Information
The Twenties - Baby Komthuis
Horkeskart - I'm Eating Your House
Double Naught Spy Car - The Rube Cubist
King Kurt - Jungle Feat
P-Model - Big Foot
B-52's - Whammy Kiss
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I've Got You Under My Skin
David Bowie - John, I'm Only Dancing
Anja Garbarek - Shock Activities

? - Happy Head
Johan Timann - The Brain
Senor Coconut - The Man Machine
Perez Prado - St. James Infirmary
Armando Trovajoli - Dicisione
Canned Heat - Smokey The Bear PSA
The Torpedo - Belly Lick
Richard Marino - The Moon Was Yellow
Brian Eno & David Byrne - Very Very Hungry
American Standard - My Bathroom Is A Private Kind Of Place
Rusty Warren - Knockers Up! (live)
John Barry - Seance On A Wet Afternoon
Ennio Morricone - A Fistful Of Dollars
Buffalo Daughter - Cakewalking
Sir Julian - Caravan
DJ Shadow - Organ Donor

Anja Garbarek - Still Guarding Space
Prince - She's Always In My Hair
Johan Timann - The Heart
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Rawhead And Bloodybones
The Foursome - Lady Fair
King Missile - When She Closed Her Eyes
P-Model - Biiig Eye
Wally Callerio - In Your Arms
Larry Hooper with Lawrence Welk - Minnie The Mermaid
Sly And The Family Stone - My Lady (live)
Carl Stevens - The Moon Was Yellow
James Brown - Funky Drummer (Reprise)
Whale - Eye 842
The Markko Polo Adventurers - Scheherezade
Keely Smith - I've Got You Under My Skin
Henry Mancini - Springtime For Hitler
Madness - Stepping Into Line


-
-Back To Home
-Myspace
-Facebook Group
-Facebook Band
-Twitter