Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mood Ring Radio Show

PLAY>Tom Ze - Hein? 
Gruppo Sportivo - I Shot My Manager 
Horst Ackermann and Heribert Thusek - Death Rays Out Of The Universe 
Ashford & Simpson - Found A Cure 
Rockets - Contact (2000 version) 
The Turtles - Chicken' Little Was Right 
Peter Thomas - Milky Way 
Meat Beat Manifesto - The Utterer 
Gong - Esnuria 
Pet Shop Boys - I Get Excited (Razormaid Mix) 
Spice Girls - Spice Invaders 
Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids TV Theme 
Bootsy Collins - Jam Fan (Hot) 
Betty Davis - Come Take Me

PLAY>Zammuto - Too Late To Topologise (RWR live dub) 
Orchesta Del Sol - Back Stabbers 
Ralph Carmichael - Rumble 
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Frenzy 
Wardell Quezerque Band - (That's Who I Think I Am) I'm Mr. Big Stuff 
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell (30 rpm) 
Prince - My Little Pill 
Wendy & Lisa - I Wonder U 
Mr. Illaiyaraaja - Vikram Vikram 
Phil Bodner Orchestra - Brazil 
Henry Mancini - Bijou 
Danielle Dax - Here Come The Harvest Buns 
Funkadelic - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On 
Cheryl Lynn - Star Love (Original 12" Mix) 
Herman's Rocket - Space Woman 
AAR featuring Dread Flimstone - Raggadelic Anthem In E Flat Minor

PLAY>Funkadelic - Tales Of Kidd Finkadelic 
Zaza Lang - Catherine Wheel 
Labelle - Get You Somebody New 
James Brown - Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose 
Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun 
Rockets - Galactica 
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Disco Fleshpot 
Moodswings featuring Jeff Beck - Skinthieves 
Static Revenger - Happy People 
WOSP - Getting Into You

PLAY>Parliament - P-Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up) 
Dickie Goodman - Mr. Jaws 
Mr. Illaiyaraaja - Chittu Kuruvi 
The Gospel Minstrels - God Is God 
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Little Demon 
Fats Waller - Don't Let It Bother You 
George Clinton - Quickie 
Adam Ant & The Mad, The Bad & The Dangerous Posse - Shrink 
Betty Davis - Steppin' In Her I. Miller Shoes 
Hi-Posi - Jenny Is In A Bad Mood 
Herman's Rocket - Space Rebel 
Ultimate Spinach - Your Head Is Reeling 
Ohio Players - Fopp 
Good Times TV Theme 
Tom Ze - Vai (Menina Amanha De Manha) 
Cocteau Twins - I Wear Your Ring 

Moody stuff, knee-jerk, and more space-age funky-ass disco grooves from this & other worlds. Long-out-of-print vinyl records and imports from far, far away...