Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love, Sex, And Beyond Show Log

RURAL WAR ROOM RADIO
9-22-2009

Parliament - Getting To Know You
Jimi Hendrix Vs Jimmy "Bo" Horne - Foxy Lover
Them - Baby, Please Don't Go
The Esquires - Sadie's Ways
Kumar Sanu - Aao Hum Pyar Karen
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Sexplosion
The Swallows - It Ain't The Meat
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Need You
Si Zentner - From Russia With Love
Saturday's Children - Your Loving Ways
Sandie Shaw - How Can You Tell
Ann Magnuson - Miss Pussy Pants
Enrique - Hairpie
T. Rex - Hot Love

The Foursome - My Honey's Lovin' Arms
The Frantics - The Whip
Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - I Love You, You Big Dummy
Funkadelic - Miss Lucifer's Love
Kay Starr - When A Woman Loves A Man
Lance Fortune - Be Mine
The Mills Brothers - Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You)
Michael Holiday - Starry Eyed
Anja Garbarek - That's All
The Cramps - Strange Love
Jana Herzen - Jungle O' Luv
James Brown - Give It Up, Turn It Loose
Betty Davis - Come Take Me
The Beverly Hillbillies Cast - A Long Talk With That Boy

Stan Ridgway - My Rose Marie (A Soldier's Tale)
Furry Lewis - Brownsville Blues
Django Reinhardt - I Love You
Ricky Nelson - I Wanna Be Loved
Nina Hagen - Fall In Love Mit Mir
The Outhere Brothers - Hug U
Dudley Moore - Love Me
DJ ApeShit - Rick James Vs ABC - Hard To Get Love
Tiny Tim with Brave Combo - All That I Want Is You
Unknown Hinson - Put Out Or Get Out
Terry Clement - She's My Baby Doll
Bow Wow Wow - Sex
? - Crazy Loving You (Cambodian)
Bill Fury - That's Love
The Foursome - Lady Fair

DJ ApeShit - Angie Reed Vs Thompson Twins - Habibelieve
Akiko Yano with The Hammonds - You Showed Me
The York Brothers - Tremblin'
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - You Made Me Love You
Elton & Betty White - I'm The Best Love Maker In The World
K.D. Lang - So In Love
Al Green - L-O-V-E (Love)
Billie Holliday - Love Is Here To Stay
Rachelle Farrell - What Is This Thing Called Love?
Leonard Nimoy - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Scorpio - Ninety Nine and a Half
Enrique - Brad (The Red Hot Lover)
Oingo Boingo - Wild Sex (In The Working Class) (live)
Betty Davis - Anti Love Song
Zapp & Roger - Heartbreaker (Parts 1 & 2)

Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Do You Really Love Me?
The Space Negros - Please Don't Go
Helen Kane - I Wanna Be Loved By You
Prince - D.M.S.R. (DJ ApeShit Computer Blue remix)
Spice Girls - Love Thing
Brazilian Girls - All About Us
Parliament - I've Been Watching You (Move Your Sexy Body)
Nitzer Ebb - Lovesick
Tiny Tim - I Love Me (I'm Wild About Myself)
Tammy Loretta Judd - Was It Luv Or Was It Lite Beer?
The Simpsons - Beverly D'Angelo - Your Wife Don't Understand You (But I Do)
Del Porter & his Sweet Potato Tooters - My Pretty Girl
Nina Hagen - Silent Love

-Back To Home
-Myspace
-Facebook Group
-Facebook Band

-